Free Vs Pro. Choose what you Need!
Here is comparison on what you will get with template.
|Dashboard PSD Files|
|Front-end Landing Page|
|1 Year Premium Support|
|Lifetime Free Updates|
|Ready to Use Widgets||Few||Many|
|Sass Base CSS|
|Chart Options||1 or 2||Many|
What's included in MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite
MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite is a powerful Material template that has a clean, simple, and modular design aesthetic. The design is based on Google's Material principles and the template has all the handy user interface elements, page templates, and icons you need to develop clean Material based dashboards in a quick, easy, and hassle-free manner.
Note: You can use MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite for your personal or hobby projects, upgrade to the pro version for commercial use.
Why should you choose MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite?
MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite is a free Material dashboard template built on the Angular framework. Its modular design allows it to be easily customized and it comes with a host of reusable beautiful UI elements. The MaterialPro angular admin template is responsive by design and works well with all mobile, desktop, and laptop screen sizes.
It uses the essential Angular components along with preset design patterns and re-styling plugins to craft consistent web designs and enhanced user interfaces.
What do I get bundled with the free version?
The free version of MaterialPro Angular 8 Lite provides you with a library consisting of:
- SaSS Base CSS
- 7+ Pages Template
- Easy To Customize elements
- 10+ UI Components
- Basic Table Examples
- Fully Responsive Pages
- Multiple Widgets – Icons, Tables, and Charts
- Applications – Mailbox, task board, inbox detail, calendar, task board, and chat application.
- Forms – Form wizards, form validation, Data Picker, and basic forms
- User Interface Elements – Buttons, Editor, Tabs, Accordions, Modals, Progress Bars, Tooltips, cards, notification, Timeline, Snack Bar, Grid List, Progress Spinner, Ratings, Data Picker, and many more.
- Other Pages – Timeline Page, login page, utility classes, Invoice, pricing, and Error 404.
Why should I upgrade to the pro version?
The pro version of AdminPro Angular 8 template incorporates over 250+ page templates along with four distinctive colour scheme, 25+ angular elements, six unique demos, and multiple user-interface components.
The key features of WrapPixel's MaterialPro Angular 8 pro version include:
4 Colour Schemes - More than four predefined colour schemes.
30+ Essential User Interface Elements - Dashboard admin pack more than 30 essential angular components.
Over 2000 Font Icons - Over 2000 unique and attractive font icons.
Ng Bootstrap 4x - Crafted with Ng Bootstrap 4 along with fully responsive web layouts.
Calendar Design - Calendar functionality in attractive and interesting designs.
Detailed Documentation - Detailed documentation makes the template convenient and easy to use.
- 2+ unique and attractive dashboards
- Open source web application
- Six distinctive live demos
- 5+ predefined colour skins
- Dark and light colour schemes
- Over 40 angular elements
- SaSS based CSS
- Clean, attractive, and engaging site landing pages
- Dashboard PSD files
- Multiple Widgets
- Mega Menu
- Fully responsive web pages
- Quick and easy customization
- Multiple file upload
- Validation forms
- Data tables and charts
The WrapPixel Advantage: Unlimited updates and dedicated support
- Once you purchase a WrapPixel's template you can rest easy knowing that you'll be entitled to a free download of all our future updates for lifetime.
- Our dedicated support team is at your service for any queries or clarifications. Simply send us your query at https://www.wrappixel.com/support/ for quick resolution of your concerns.
I’ve tried the demos as well as the free version on internet explorer 11. No errors on console. page just loads to a white screen. I want to get the pro version but I need to support IE11.
Thanks a lot for sharing …
Thanks a lot for sharing these admin in angular ..! I get which I really need and fully responsive design , great work …!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
- Updated to Angular 8