Monster Angular Dashboard Template is made with Angular 9+ CLI. This documentation will help you to understand template’s structure and how to edit. Please follow it very carefully to find out how template works and how you can edit things. You should have knowledge of Angular, CSS and HTML to be able to modify this template.
Before creating ticket, please make sure your question is regarding support only and not for custmaization and also follow full documentation to make sure the question / bug you are posting is not mentioned in documentation.
We at WrapPixel offers affordable custmaization services for our templates. For any custmaization work, please email us at [email protected].
Please give 5 star rating to our template, as rating will help other people to trust our template.
Monster angular is built to work in the latest desktop and mobile and tablet browsers.
- Chrome (latest)
- FireFox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
- Opera (latest)
- Edge (latest)
- Answering your questions or problems regarding the template.
- Giving solution to the Bugs reported.
- Custmaization Work
- Any Installation Work
- Support for any Third Party Plugins / Software
- Support or Guide for How to integrate with any technologies (like, PHP, .net, Java etc)
- Solve bug in your implemented template
After purchasing our template extract the zip file and you will see this structure.
Third Party Documentation(Credits)
- We have used our name and brand as credit in CSS / Js we have created, you need to change / remove that if you want while using in your personal or client projects.
- You will find name and brand of each third-party tools we have used, as credit in their respective css / js, you can remove or change as per your need.
- We have used third-party tools / plugins in our templates, you will find links from left navigation (menu) as Third Party Tools and you can find their documentation from their respective websites link we have given.
- We do not offer support on any third-party plugins / tools we have used.